Friday, April 18, 2014

Huge Tent Gathering for Easter!


       Due to an amazing response to my writings, I will be signing autographs and selling my books at my house. I expect two or three of my family members to show up, so arrive early to avoid the crowd.
       I will be serving complimentary rhubarb stocks to chew on (the crop is huge!)and home made fizzy water. I have set up a grand pup tent to hold the crowd, so don't stay away due to weather.
       Free dog petting and chicken chasing will be provided, and if you are among the first to arrive, you will get a chance to weed my garden. It is an amazing opportunity to go green and help the writer who must miss weeding to do more writing. It is a duty after all. My fans demand it.
       This event is scheduled for Easter morning about 5AM. I must use this time to limit the uncontrollable crowds that are expected. I have to hire a group of off duty deputies to handle the parking, and my income from book sales will limit me to only five deputies. I hope they can handle it. But if you find the roads clogged, please persevere, and you will be rewarded handsomely.
       And Amy Allen, the star of my books, will make a surprise appearance. She will be in disguise though, so you need to look closely. She did not tell me what to look for, so I will be trying to find her too. Since you have read my books, you know how good she is at disguises. But if you find her, please do not ask her for money. She is building a new city after all, so needs it all. Besides, I already asked, and she turned me down. Bummer.

5 comments:

  1. very funny, Tim. Fred and DeeDee will enjoy your books as soon as they are downloaded.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and I do hope you like them. I enjoyed the writing, and will have another to go with these...but not right away.

      Delete
  2. Is amy the source of the pesos you're giving out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not so. She is very frugal. But I do have a nice neighbor who hands out pesos like candy. Almost .30 cents worth at last count.

      Delete